Retail Store Policies
Policies for retail stores selling Medicine Bear Arts Jewelry Line:
- No other products are allowed to be displayed in the Medicine Bear Arts Jewelry case. Medicine Bear Arts is not responsible for other people's quality control.
- When the case is half empty, it must be restocked promptly. Leaving it empty does not look good for Medicine Bear Arts as a business.
- If you no longer want to carry the jewelry line, you must return the case undamaged. If the case is damaged and no deposit was paid, the fee is $150.
- All jewelry returned will carry a 20% restocking fee.
- Payment for returns will be processed within 2 weeks.
- Outstanding invoices longer than 30 days will incur an additional 2% on top of what is owing.
- Outstanding invoices longer than 60 days will incur an additional 5% on top of what is owing.
- After 60 days, the invoice will be sent to collections.